- Kathy Cassidy — Blogmeister
An excellent model of blogging with younger students. Notice how the kids type their own posts and the adult ‘editor’ adds a readable translation. She also comments on the children’s writing, encouraging more. The class posts photos, videos and more.
- Classroom Blogs and Wikis
How can classroom communication and collaboration be enhanced with the usage of internet blogs? Created by Doug Caldwell
- The Year of the Blog: Home
Barclay Barrios, from the Writing Program at Rutgers University, shares ideas, tips and rationale for blogging in the classroom
- Steps toward a Successful Classroom Blog | Computer Writing and Research Lab
“Tom Nelson and Mariela Hristova, discuss their own experiences with classroom blogs. Although they use blogs in different ways, Tom and Mariela suggest some basic strategies for productive classroom blogging.”
From UTA’s Computer Writing & Research Lat
- Wiki | Free Wiki Websites for Online Collaboration | Wetpaint
Wetpaint education wikis are now ad-free!
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog: Ten habits of bloggers that win!
Excellent article with really effective tips from a blogger who knows (and cares about) what they are doing.
- Differentiated Instruction
Comprehensive resource and reference on differentiated instruction, learning strategies, technology and more.